Our Manhattan Beach campus is a full service Non Public School serving the students of the South West SELPA and surrounding areas. The campus is located on the old Manhattan Middles school site and serves students with a variety of disabilities including emotional disturbance, autism, other health impairment and specific learning disability. A full curriculum, adopted from the Manhattan Beach Unified School District, is provided for students in grades 6-12.
- 0707.January.SundayNo events
- 0808.January.MondayNo events
- 0909.January.TuesdayNo events
- 1010.January.WednesdayNo events
- 1111.January.ThursdayNo events
- 1212.January.FridayNo events
- 1313.January.SaturdayNo events